|Education and Qualifications|
|Positions held before being a Journalist|
Page 3 of 4
- Government School, Auchi Jan 1947 – Jan 1954.
- Anglican School, Okpe, Igarra: Jan 1954 - Dec 1954.
- Provincial Teacher Training College, Abudu, Benin, Jan 1956 – Dec 1957.
- Government Teacher Training College, Abraka, Jan 1960 – Dec 1961.
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka, Sept 1964 – Oct 1966.
- University of Lagos, Oct 1966 – June 1967.
- University of Lagos, (Evening Classes) Sept 1969 – June 1974.
- Nigerian Law School, Lagos, Oct 1974 – May 1975.
- Primary School Leaving Certificate, Dec 1954.
- Grade 111 Teachers Certificate, Dec 1956.
- Grade 11 Teachers Certificate, Dec 1961.
- GCE Ordinary Level: Jan 1960.
- GCE Advanced Level, June 1961.
- BA (Hons) University of Lagos, June 1967.
- L.L.B.(Hons) University of Lagos, June 1974.
- BL (Nigerian Law School), June 1975.
- Course in Teeline Leading to Award of Proficiency Certificate.
- Certificate in Teeline; Teeline Speed Writing 80 W.P.M.
- IPC Training Scheme, Plymouth; and Instructor’s Certificate in Teeline, June 1971.
- Journalism Teaching: IPC Training Scheme, Plymouth and Thompson Foundation Editorial Study Centre, CARDIFF: May – Sept, 1971.
- Use and preparation of audio-visual aids: IPC Laboratory, Hemmel Hampstead, U.K, Aug 1971
- Advanced General Management Course, Administrative Staff College of Nigeria, (Six Weeks in two parts: Kaduna and Ibadan) 1977: Part 1- Oct 3-22, 1977, Kaduna. Part 11 – Nov 14 – Dec 3, 1977, Ibadan.
- Effective Newspaper Management in An Inflationary Period. Manpower and Planning Unit, Daily Times, Nov 20-24, 1979, Trade Fair Motel, Badagry Road, Lagos.
- Financial Management for Non-Financial Executives, NIM, Dec 10-14, 1979.
- Senior Executive Development Course for Executives organized by NIM/Shell Petroleum Development Company Limited at University of Lagos: October 5 – 17, 1980.
- Senior Manager’s Programme Summer 1983, Ashridge Management College, UK.
- Advanced Course in Practice and Procedure, Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, University of Lagos: April/May, 1985.
- Top Management Briefing, Management Centre Europe, Cannes, France. September 24 – 27, 1985.